Friday, August 30, 2013

Little Things That Make Nurses Happy

Today I was cleaning out our deep freeze in preparation for our move and at the bottom of the freezer I found this:



A miniature Reese's Dark!  What a treat!  Did I eat it?  Of course I did!

This started me thinking about how little things make us so happy and what little things make nurses happy:

- A patient who actually knows their medications or brings an up-to-date list with them
- Our favorite meal in the cafeteria
- An unexpected low census day off
- A co-worker who offers to let you go to lunch
- The person getting report from us shows up early
- Good candy on The Magic Food Counter
- Waking up early, realizing you don't have to work today, and going back to sleep

Can you add to the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment