Saturday, November 2, 2013

Shiny Scrubs

Several years ago, I made a comment to a co-worker that it might be time for a new pair of scrub pants as hers were so worn that they were basically transparent.  "I know," she said, "but I LOVE these pants. They're my favorite pair.  I just can't get rid of them." 

Well-worn scrubs takes on that shiny look, don't they?  They lose the cottony stiffness and get soft and pliable.  Comfortable. 

I've never let my scrubs get to that point, but I know a lot of you do.

We have our favorite "under scrubs" shirts, too.  This is obviously one of them:

If you ask him about getting a new shirt to wear under his scrubs, he says "hey!  this is just getting broken in!"

Another nurse I know has stapled the worn elbow holes of her scrub jacket closed.

Comfortable..or are we just cheap?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment