Friday, December 27, 2013

Uniform Fun

I'm starting a new job in January and my former employer provided scrubs, so I need new uniforms.  I'm going to miss the purple of my last job (in more ways than one) but I think I look good in navy, too, which is the color I need for my new job.  Well, navy or white, but white has never seemed that practical for nurses to me. 

So...I did a little shopping today at the uniform store.  Uniforms for America - right here in Plantation, Florida, and a very nice shop.

I know I've posted about it before, but it's amazing how much uniforms have changed!  One of the unit secretary's at my last job had some pants with the "koi" label on them at my last job and I thought they were so cute.  I had to order the right size in navy, but I went ahead and got a white pair because they were have a special.  White pants - guess I'll have to go underwear shopping, too.

I tried on the Grey's Anatomy scrubs, but they didn't fit right.  No surprise, I've never been a huge fan of the TV show, either.

I did get three sets of pants and tops with this cute little insignia on them. 
I LOVE all the pockets on both these pants and the koi pants.  Maybe I'll actually carry my scissors again!

No comments:

Post a Comment